Saturday, March 7, 2009

Calling 911

Part 2:
Well it started like this. Steve and I got all the girls in bed and all was well. About midnight Angel came in our room and said someone was at her window and it sounds like they are trying to break it in. I got up and went to look out the window and I heard and saw nothing at that glance. I was walking out of the room and heard a noise at her bedroom window. I woke up Steve and he put on his pants and got himself armed with flood light and gun. I called 911 and had them send a policeman (well 2 cars came:) We couldn't find anything outside that looked like someone had been there. We came back in the house and I heard the noise again.

That is the second part of the story, now for the first part.

Part 1:
The day before we bought Madyline the mouse a new pink house for her all with a walking thru tube and a wheel to run in. That night Angel decided it was so pretty and matched her room so she put Mady in her room. Can you guess what the noise was---------thats right officer it was our childs mouse running in it new wheel not a break-in. Man wish we didn't have to say that to those officers. But honesty is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment